The posters will be on display from May 7 to May 8. All posters of both sessions
should be mounted from 16:00 on May 6 to 9:00 on May 7. It is your responsibility
to set-up your poster. Poster boards and appropriate pins for sticking the poster onto
the board will be provided during the conference. The authors must be present at their
posters during poster sessions. The number of the poster panel will be identical with the
number in the Book of Abstracts (see in Content). The authors are kindly requested to
mount their posters on the panel designated by the relevant number. At relevant session
presenters are asked to stand by their poster/exhibition in order to discuss their research/
design project with viewers. Posters will be displayed during the meeting and the poster
sessions will be followed by discussion between authors and attendees.
Poster presentation guidelines:
• Paper size: Paper size should not exceed A0 format (841mm x 1189 mm / 33″ x 47″) in portrait (vertical) set-up.
• Poster set-up: Each poster presenter will tack his/her poster on a dedicated board. It is your responsibility to set-up your poster. Poster boards and appropriate pins for sticking the poster onto the board will be provided during the conference.
• Poster authors must take care of printing the poster and bringing it to the conference for display.
Two sessions at Hotel Lobby
May 07, 2015 – Thursday (1st day)
15:15-16:00 Poster Session I with Coffee break
May 08, 2015 – Friday (2nd day)
10:00-10:45 Poster Session II with Coffee break
POSTER SESSION I
CLIMATE CHANGE, FOREST ECOLOGY, AND BIODIVERSITY OF FOREST ECOSYSTEMS
- Ned Nikolov and Karl Zeller. On the physical nature of the atmospheric greenhouse effect: a new perspective and its implications for understanding of future climate change.
- Alexandra Alexandrova, Alexander Tashev, and Marius Dimitrov. Floristic studies in Slivenska mountain (Eastern Stara Planina).
- Svetoslav Anev and Nikolina Tzvetkova. Dynamics of gas-exchange within the crown of Norway spruce (Picea abies Karst.).
- Ina Aneva, Petar Zhelev, Stoyan Stoyanov, and Lyuba Evstatieva. The plant communities of Sideritis lanata L. in Southwestern Bulgaria.
- Alexander Tashev, Maria Asenova, and Pavel Pavlov. Distribution survey on Tulipa urumoffii Hayek across Chepan mountain (Western Balkan) and spatial data analysis in GIS environment.
- Maria Broshtilova and Kostadin Broshtilov. Changes in the composition of the rainfall fluxes passed through the crowns of Black pine, Atlas cedar, Common oak and Black locust.
- Maria Broshtilova and Kostadin Broshtilov. Dynamics of macroelements in the leaves of tree species growing in Pismenovo dendrarium.
- Georgi Hinkov, Emil Popov, and Georgi Erbakamov. Assessing the conservation status of forest habitats in protected area ‘Kamchiyska and Emenska mountain’.
- Adriana Ivanova, Svetoslav Anev, and Nikolina Tzvetkova. Stomatal control on photosynthesis in dryed saplings of genus Pinus.
- Albena Ivanova, Anita Kostadinova, Momchil Panayotov, and Stefan Yorukov. Xylogenesis of Pinus heldreichii H.Christ and Pinus peuce Griseb. in NP “Pirin”.
- Mariangela N. Fotelli, Kyriaki Kitikidou, and Kalliopi Radoglou. Foliar nitrogen content and nitrogen resorption efficiency across a gradient of European forests as affected by tree diversity and environmental drivers.
- Konstantinos Martinos, Elpiniki Skoufogianni, Alexandra Solomou, and Chrisi Stathaki. Biodiversity conservation tactics and sustainable management of Greek forests:a review.
- Milan Medarević, Dragan Karadžić, Ljubodrag Mihajlović, Ivan Milenković, and Snežana Obradović. Climatic changes and threatening factors of forest ecosystems in Serbia.
- Teodor Nedelin, Slavcho Savev, Kaloyan Kostov, and Melania Gyosheva. New hypogeneous fungi for Bulgaria.
- Galina A. Novitskaya, A. A. Novitskaya, and S. A. Potapova. Tectona grandis – past, present and future.
- Saša Pekeč, Saša Orlović, Andrej Pilipović, and Srđan Stojnić. Physical properties of deposol and watering needs Pedunculate oak (Quercus robur L.) tree row seedlings.
- Andrej Pilipović, Saša Orlović, Zoran Galić, Milan Borišev, Milan Drekić, Miroslav Marković, and Leopold Poljaković-Pajnik. Respiration of forest soils in different forest stands during dry and wet seasons.
- Maria Aslanidou, Athanasios Papaioannou, Elias Pipinis, Olga Mavrokordopoulou, Matina Katsanidou, and Pavlos Smiris. Nutrients and heavy metals concentrations in needles of Pinus brutia Ten. in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Anna Gavrilova, Boriana Sidjimova, Slavcho Savev, and Elena Topuzova. Medicinal plants in Pirin National Park.
- Slavcho Savev, Ina Aneva, and Petar Zhelev. Study on floristic composition and nature conservation status of plant communities of Arctostaphylos uva-ursi in Pirin National Park.
- Pepa Vasileva and Momchil Panayotov. Dendrochronological reconstruction of fire history in Pinus heldreichii forests in Pirin Mountain.
- Milorad Veselinović, Suzana Mitrović, Dragica Vilotić, Nevena Cule, Dragana Dražić, Snežana Stajić, and Snežana Rajković. Characteristics of a forest community at the locality ‘Jozica koliba’ in Serbia.
- Antonina Vitkova, Malina Delcheva, Alexander Tashev, Dimitar Dimitrov, Ina Aneva, and Ana Gavrilova. Current state of populations and resource assessment of Alchemilla species in Western Stara Planina and Western Sredna Gora Mountains in Bulgaria.
- Vasily T. Yarmishko and Marina A. Yarmishko. State of the forest communities in conditions of changing environment on European North of the Russia.
- Nikolay Yavorov, Ivo Valchev, and Stoyko Petrin. Kinetic study of the enzymatic hydrolysis of Robinia pseudoacacia L. for bioethanol production.
- Hamana Malki and Dalila Kherchouche. Drought reconstruction during the 5 last centuries for Aurès (Northeastern Algeria) from tree rings.
- Snezana Rajkovic, Miroslava Markovic, Ljubinko Rakonjac, Radoslav Rajkovic, Aleksandar Lucic, and Milorad Veselinovic. Injury of ozone – monitoring plot – Mokra gora.
POSTER SESSION II
SILVICULTURE, TREE BREEDING AND AFFORESTATION, FOREST PROTECTION, FOREST AND LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT, FOREST ECONOMICS
- Georgios Efthimiou. The management of riparian forests in protected areas in Central Greece, the case of Sperheios and Pineios river.
- Alexandros-Michail Chatziminiadis, Kyriaki Kitikidou, and Elias Milios. Volume tables for the European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) of Kato Vermio of Imathia region, Northern Greece.
- Dobrinka Zakova-Aleksandrova. Comparative study of the growth of Pinus nigra and Cedrus atlantica in Melnik region.
- Danail Takov, Danail Doychev, Daniela Pilarska, and Slavimira Draganova. Natural pathogens on two forest insects in Bulgaria.
- Fotios Maris and Kyriaki Kitikidou. Use of log dams for erosion control – assessment considerations.
- Miroslava Мarkovic, Mara Tabakovic-Тоsic, Snezana Rajkovic and Ljubinko Rakonjac. Epiphytotic of powdery mildew in South-eastern Serbia.
- Vesna Golubović Ćurguz, Dragan Karadžić, Ivan Milenković, Katarzyna Sikora, and Zlatan Radulović. Identification and pathogenicity of the most important tracheomycotic fungi on Quercus petraea (Matt.) Liebl. in Serbia.
- Zlatan Radulović, Dragan Karadžić, Vesna Golubović Ćurguz, and Ivan Milenković. The most common fungi and pseudofungi on Sweet chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill.) in Central Serbia.
- Ioannis Mitsopoulos, Yannis Raftoyannis, and Dimitrios Bakaloudis. Forest experts perceptions on fire management in fir forests of Greece under a changing climate.
- Konstantinos S. Tsiolis and Georgios S. Efthimiou. Forest fire protection infrastructures in natural protected areas with management body. An existing survey of Greece.
- Momchil Panayotov, Evgeni Tsavkov, Georgi Gogushev, and Peter Bebi. Large-scale natural disturbances in Bulgaria – a historical overview.
- Aneliya Pencheva and Mariya Yovkova. New data about alien insect pests on ornamental plants in Bulgaria.
- Mara Tabakovic-Tosic, Miroslava Markovic, and Marija Milosavljevic. Gypsy moth outbreaks in forest complexes of the Jablanica region (Southern Serbia) in the period 1996–2014.
- Nickolay Tsvetanov, Alexander Dountchev, Momchil Panayotov, and Stefan Yurukov. The effects of micro-relief forms on natural regeneration after windthrows in Bulgaria.
- Konstantinos Koukoulomatis and Ioannis Mitsopoulos. Assessing the effect of fuel treatments on fire behavior in Black pine (Pinus nigra Arn.) plantations in Southern Bulgaria.
- Milko Milev and Alexander Bardarov. Assessment of some sustainability indicators for Black pine (Pinus nigra Arn.) provenance trials in Petrohan training and experimental forest range, North West Bulgaria.
- Aneliya Dimitrova, Kancho Kalmukov, Ilka Yonovska, and Miroslav Mikov. Shoot regeneration ability of willow clones in biomass plantations.
- Krasimira Petkova, Yavor Poryazov, and Raisa Petrova. Growth and state of Douglas-fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb.) Franco) in the region of Yundola training and experimental forest range.
- Ispikoudis Stefanos, Elias Pipinis, and Pavlos Smiris. Effects of collection season and k-iba application on rooting of Olea europaea var. oleaster stem cuttings.
- Sonia Smirnakou and Kalliopi Radoglou. Enhanced growth characteristics of Castanea sativa Mill. seedlings exposed to led lights with continuous spectrum during indoor cultivation.
- Yordanka Stancheva, Krasimira Petkova, and Sonya Bencheva. Agroforestry: a secure future for global crop production.
- Uladzimir Torchyk and Gennady Kholopuk. Phenotypic variability of Douglas fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb.) Franco) during introduction in Belarus.
- Rossitsa Petrova, Atanas Kovachev, and Svetlana Anisimova. Reclamation, landscape design and recreational opportunities of quarries.
- Shyue-Cherng Liaw and Jia-En Sheu. Public awareness and satisfaction toward recreational trails in urban forest, Taiwan.
- Veselin Shahanov. Conception for typology of composition in landscape architecture.
- Caihong Zhang, Liangzhen Zang, and Lan Zhang. Research on spatial distribution of under-forest economic development in China.